SHIPMENTS AND RETURNS
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 bussines days after receipt of payment and are shipped via Czech Post.
We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
International orders are shipped using Czech Post. For postal orders, the packages are handed off to your countries postal service for ‘door-to-door’ delivery. There are several options for postal shipment.
- Czech Post small packet – Airmail with tracking service comes with tracking but isn’t insured. It is more expensive. We’ve rarely had an package lost (although sometimes it will be returned if the destination address is wrong), and it is recommended for small packages. Size and weight of parcel is limited but around 90% of orders meet the criteria for small packet.
- Czech Post airmail parcel – Standard parcel, delivered by airmail. Weight, size and price limit depend on destination country. Delivery time is around 1-2 weeks
- Czech Post surface mail – Standard parcel, delivered by surface. Weight, size and price limit depend on destination country. Delivery time is around 1-3 months.
We accept several types of payment:
- PayPal – Secure and fast type of payment. You can pay by your PayPal account or by payment card (this option depend on country)
- Cash on delivery – This option is available only for packages picked-up personally after previous contact. Only for Prague, Czechia.
You are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, brokerage charges, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods! There is no way for Steamcookies.com (the shipper) to predict your country’s customs/fee habits, so be prepared to pay full VAT on the fully declared value of your order as well as any customs fees your countries postal system may charge you! Keep a printout of your email receipt as you may have to send a copy to your customs office. If you do not pay the required brokerage fees, VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc – we cannot issue any refunds.